Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Marathon presents - Yours Truly Johnny Dollar Marathon pt. 7

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 13:18:24 -0700

Hello all

Well it is time again for another Mikes Mess Old Time Radio marathon and
since it is the first Friday of September it is time for another weekend of
that action packed insurance investigator Johnny Dollar.  This weekend we
will start with show 469 The Curse of Kamashek Episode 1 dated September 3,
1956 and finish with show The Mason-Dixon Mismatch Matter [AFRTS] dated June
9, 1957.  We will play these shows starting tonight (Friday the 5th of
September) at 7:00PM until Monday night the 8th of September at 7;00PM PDT
(That Friday 10:00PM EDT to Monday 10:00PM EDT).  You can hear this show by
going to http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html and pick the Listen Live
links with the player that fits your needs.

If you wish to write me please do at theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> .  I will be glad to get back at you and hear
what you had to say.  So join me for one of the most popular shows in old
time radio Yours Truly Johnny Dollar and enjoy

Bye for now