Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Marathon - This weekend I love a mystery

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Cheryl Morgan" <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 15:10:25 -0800

Hello All

Well it is Friday and time for another Mikes Mess Old Time Radio Marathon.
This week I love a mystery.  This is a continuation of Carlton E Morse mystery
dramas.  We will follow Jack Dock and Reggie (not sure of that last name) as
they get caught up in many strange situations and solve them in the end.  We
even got an interview with Mr. Morse himself.  So I hope you will enjoy it.

This will start tonight Friday the 22, at 6:00PM PST. And run until Monday even
at 6:00PM PST (or whenever the story ends.)  You can hear this presentation by
going to http://www.mikesmess.com/theater.html and pick the Listen Live Link.
Pick the player that fit's your needs.  So I hope you check it out and if I
start a little late be patient as sometimes I can not remote into the machine
but keep checking it will be there.

Also in honor of the 50th anniversary of JFK's death we have a Memorial
recording from WMCA in New York recorded November 22, 1963.  we even have a
link for you to get this recording so check out the page for details.

Bye for now