Mike G remembers songs from this week in 1959 tonight on the world wide legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 15:01:19 -0800

HI all

                Mike G here inviting you to join me for our once a month Mike G
remembers.  This week we will be playing the songs that were in the billboard
chart starting Feb. 2nd 1959.  We have all the songs (some in stereo) and we
will spend 3 hours playing many of the songs heard on the radio this week.

                This show is heard on the world wide legend
(http://www.legend-oldies.com.)  It starts at 8:00PM to 11:00PM PST (That's
11:00PM to 2:00AM EST.)  We will even take your request for a song from this
week.  I know what you are saying I don't know what songs were out this week.
Simple just go to http://www.mikesmess.com/songs.html and you will see them
all.  There is even a link to make your request on the page.  You can do it now
or anytime during the show.  Or send it to request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                So let's remember the songs you heard this week on the radio
and most of all

Enjoy