Mike G Remembers songs from this week in 1963 tomorrow night on the World Wide Legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 09:44:21 -0700

Hi all

                This is Michael G inviting you to join me tomorrow night
(Thursday) from 8:00PM to 11:00PM PDT (That's 11:00PM to 2:00AM EDT.) for our 3
hour special where Mike G remembers songs heard on radio this week in 1963.  We
will play songs from the billboard chart ending April 6th 1963.

                This show can be heard by going to http://legend-oldies.com and
pick the Listen Live link and find the player that fits your needs.  I will
also take your request for a song from this week's chart by dropping me a line
at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   You are probably saying to yourself "hey Mike, This
was many years ago and I do not remember what songs were out this week in
1963." No problem, just click http://www.mikesmess.com/songs.html and the
complete list will be there for you to brows and there is even a link to send
me the request by email directly from the page, see I made it easy for you hehe.

                So come and join me for 3 hours of great music and fun and most
of all

enjoy