Mike G Remembers songs from this week in 1961 tonight on the world wide legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 17:16:44 -0700

Hello all

Sorry for the late post but I am here to invite you to join me for 3 hours
of songs that charted this week in 1961.  We went to the Billboard chart
book and found all 100 songs from this week in 1961.  We will spend 3 hours
playing the songs as if you were hearing them now.  This is my once a month
special and I think if you remember songs from 1961 you will enjoy it.

This show can be heard tonight (September 11th) at 7:00PM and run until
10:00PM PDT (That's 10:00PM to 1:00AM EDT.)  You can hear the show by going
to http://www.legend-oldies.com and click the Listen Live link and pick the
player that fits your needs.  If you want to make a request here is what to
do.  All 100 songs are listed on this special page
http://www.mikesmess.com/songs.html.  Just look through the list and pick
the songs that you want to hear.  Send the request to request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> .  Now I have a surprise for those who check
the list.  I think you will like it.  I will now say on this message you
have to go to the page to see what it is.  If you like it (or don't like it)
drop me a comment at the email address listed above.  I hope you will listen
and hopefully enjoy the music, and memories we share on this once a month
special and enjoy and make a request as you are as much a part of this show
as I am to do it for you.

Bye for now