Mike G Remembers songs from this week in 1958 on the world wide legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "cheryljackmorgan" <cheryljackmorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 18:45:28 -0700

Sending this again with the currect web page for the list of songs

Hello everyone

            Well it is April 4th and it is the first Thursday of the month and
you know what that means.  It is time for a 3 hour listen to songs from this
week in 1958.  I have gathered all the songs from the billboard chart ending
April 5th 1958 and will spend 3 hours playing many of them.  This show is heard
on the World Wide Legend at http://www.legend-oldies.com.  Just go to the
listen live page and you can pick the player that fits your needs.

            This show starts at 8:00PM PDT and runs to 11:00PM PDT (That's
11:00PM to 2:00AM EDT.)  you can even make a request from this week's top 100.
Ok I know what yo are saying hey bozo, I don't' remember the songs from this
week well enough the whole year.  No problem, all the songs are there for you
to look at and pick.  Just go to http://www.mikesmess.com/songs.html and look
through the list.  Once you find the songs (or songs) you want to hear just
drop me an email at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  There is even a link there to open
your email without leaving the page.  You can even make a request before the
show and you will be the first one to hear your song.

            So come and join me for 3 hours of early Rock "N" Roll memories and
most of all enjoy

Bye for now