Mike G Remembers songs from 1961 this week on the Legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:11:22 -0700

Hi all

    Well it has been a while but tonight I will do a Mike G Remembers.  Each
first Thursday of the month I will look at music in a given year or sometimes a
week in a given year.  This week we will play the songs from the musical year
1961.

    This show is heard from 8:00PM until 10:00PM PDt (That's 11:00PM to 1:00AM
EDT.)  We feature 2 hours of songs from the year 1961.  Not just the typical
but many hard to find and rare ones that have not been heard in a long time.

    To hear this show go to http://www.billsparks.org and pick the link for the
Legend.  I will also take your 1961 request during the show by dropping me an
email at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   We also have a toll free number which I
will give out on the show.

    So come and join me for 2 hours of musical memories on the legend and most
of all enjoy