Mike G 1961 Instrumental special tonight on the world wide legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:42:25 -0700

Hi all

                This is Mike G inviting you to join me for 2 hours of the
instrumental hits of 1961.  On February 21st eric records came out with
Complete Pop Instrumental Hits Of The Sixties Vol. 2 - 1961.  Thanks to my
friend Nick Rhoades for lending me the box set for this broadcast and Beatle
Steve for tagging these tracks we will play as many of these instrumentals as
we can.  If you want to see the tracks from this box set go to
http://ericrecords.com/C60-instrumentals-2.html.

                This show starts at 8:00PM to 10:00PM PDT (That's 11:00PM to
1:00AM EDT.)  To hear the show go to http://legend-oldies.com and click the
Listen Live link for the media player that fits your needs.  If you want to
make a request before or during the show drop me an email at
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  So come and join me for 2 hours of the most
instrumental's you will hear on one show and most of all

Enjoy