Re: Media Library still not accessible; very frustrating problem!

  • From: "Wayne Merritt" <wcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:33:42 -0500

Just a friendly suggestion: you could also copy out your plug-ins and winamp.bm (bookmarks) folders to your desktop or someplace, totally uninstall it, and then do a fresh, clean install of Winamp. When done, just copy over your plug-ins and bookmark file.

By the way, not to add to the confusion, but I've had troubles navigating the tree view as well, with Winamp 5.32. What I've started doing is using the first letter navigation/acceleration method, like pressing B for Bookmarks, or N for Now Playing, etc. This works all the time, provided that there's not more than one B or N item that is, :)

Good luck,
Wayne
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>

Thanks for that, Allan!

By the way, I got the Media Library to accept the media, from the F drive,
but, it still won't tell me what is there! It was in that add media section and it took some time for the files and folders to get added, but, no titles are read, at all! I cannot even seem to get to the local media section, to
read if the playlists are there or not!  I will keep trying!

Thanks,

From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>

Isn't there an email address you could write to? If time permits, I could
have a crack at the forums and try and explain their usage to you.
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>