Re: Making multiple connections with version 1.8.2B of the shoutcast DSP plugin?

  • From: Bob Kanish <bkanish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 07:17:58 -0700

Hi dan.  The best advice I could give you would be to scrap the shoutcast
1.8.2 idea and use the sam Encoders instead.  they are much easier to set
up and you configure different bitrates for the various connections.  Plus
with 1.8.2 you are forced to stream using the Lame encoder which does not
do well at low bitrates.
--Bob
At 11:40 PM 8/1/2004, Dan graced us with these words: