Re: Major Buffering While Listening to Radio

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:46:58 -0500

heh,now Arlene! now i must tease you a bit here! dial-up and modem are the same thing, but i see where you're going. Just a friendly ribbing from your list owner. Hey we list owner types have to have a little fun, ya know? We aren't all sticks in the mud.

At 01:13 PM 8/26/2005, you wrote:

Hey Chris that's what I was gonna say be sure you have your station set to your needs like if you got dial up or modem. for example this station I like is called the rock radio. you can listen to it on ddial up or modem. so chris if you like heavy clasic rock you can go to www.therockradio.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>