Re: Looking for Someone

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:36:02 -0500

Hi Steve
Shannon is still doing her show on ACB Radio Interactive and is still very much around the net. But because of family comitments and other things going on in her life, she felt it best to leave the list. She still says hi and hopes we're all doing well and sends her love to all though. I've still been trying to get her back on the list though, and maybe sometime she'll be back. who knows.

At 06:44 AM 7/26/2005, you wrote:

Hi, folks.
What happened to Shannon Reece? Is she still on the list? I lost her address when I upgraded to Win XP.