Livin In The 90's With The Djd Invasion

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:56:20 -0600

Hi All!
Tonight, join me on Jammin 85.3 Iinternet Radio at 9 PM eastern for this week's
edition of The Djd Invasion. On tonight's program, we'll be playing the usual
mix of tunes, but also focusing on tunes from the 90's. We'll be playing some
songs you'll know, others you may have forgotten, and some that are rarely
heard anymore. I'll be taking your requests at any time during the show for any
type of song through msn messenger at the address
live@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
jammin853com
So at 9 PM eastern, point your internet device to
http://www.jammin853.com
and let's rock together Djd style!

****
If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check
out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and
pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I
can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
http://www.jammin853.com
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com