Lift Those Hands and More

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 20:57:38 -0500

Join us on Radio For Life as we join Kelly Sapergia with the live
presentation of his new age music show Northern Lights.

It is really beautiful and relaxing music to listen to.

Following Northern Lights, it's me with our two hour love fest for our
heavenly father.  It's Lift Those Hands.

All the fun begins at 8 PM Wednesday (0 hours Thursday (UTC) on
http://www.radioforlife.net

Don't forget, if you haven't joined our new announcements list, send a blank
email to
radioforlife-announce-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
our new and permanent home.

database 5026 (20100413) __________