RE: Latest version of Winamp and Play List problems.

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 04:58:50 +1000

Hi Jim,

If anyone hasn't answered your query, I have tried opening files and or
directories using Winamp 5.111 both with Window Eyes 5.5 and Jaws for
Windows V7 build 135 and don't experience any problems at all.  Also, I have
done this with no screen readers and again no problems.  I am running
Windows XP Pro on the Pent4 3.2Ghz with 1GB Ram.  I'd say your computer is
stuffed.  Sorry mate.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967