Re: Latest Winamp version

  • From: BradD <megavend@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 09:23:29 -0600

Thanks I appreciate that.

Brad

At 08:27 AM 3/1/2008, you wrote:
any version will work with winamp 2 or 5. the ntall merely puts the dll files into the c:\program files\winamp\plugins folder.

I'll send you both versions of the plugin. the older one maybe easier to start ut with, but the newer one offers higher bitrates, multi stream connect, so one could have dialup and boradband streams, and maybe other things, but my mind is fuzzy right now.

I'll shoot them off later on today.

Rick

Ôà
----- Original Message ----- From: "BradD" <megavend@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>