RE: Jump to time in Winamp 5.091

  • From: Wayne Merritt <wcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:05:42 -0500

Hi. my apologies for leaving that information out. Its been a long work day, grin. There's nothing in the field now, no numbers or anything. Its completely blank.

Wayne

At 05:30 PM 7/6/2005, you wrote:
Hi, Wayne.
        First, there is a keystroke in the Jaws scripts, alt+shift+t, to
tell you how much time has elapsed in a file in Winamp, so you don't have to
do any calculations to get that info.
        Secondly, the situation you describe, with the current time being
present in the jump to time edit field, is exactly what happens, here, and I
am using 6.2. You tell us that this used to happen for you, but don't tell
us what's happening now. Is the jump to time edit field blank? If not,
what's in it now?
        Aman