Join Will For The Press Your Luck Game Of Champions Today!

  • From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Performing Arts Division list" <perform-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radio360listener@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 09:11:44 -0500

Hi All!
Well, it's the time we've all been waiting for.
Many of us have tried to win against the wammy board. Many of us have failed.
But four lucky participants will go head to head today to see who is the
luckiest of them all, thus being our Press Your Luck champ for the month.
The show begins at noon today, and goes til 4 PM. Rumor has it that I will be
there to encourage the contestants in my own twisted way lol.
Anyway, to check out Will's show today, save this email, and at noon or at any
time between noon and 4 PM eastern, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to check it out.
Best regards,
David Dunphy