Re: Join Me This Weekend on Shellworld Radio

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:37:06 -0500 (CDT)

I have no answers, I'm afraid. I've never liked the MP3 Pro plug-in. Shellworld Radio broadcasts in regular MP3 , but will probably be moving to Vorbis at some time in the future.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005, Peter Russillo wrote:

Hi Bruce, Peter Russillo here; I listened in to your show last Saturday and
liked it.  However, as I was listening, sometimes, the sound would suddenly
sound very distorted and fuzzy; I got out of the stream, then went back in
and it was fine.  Do you use MP3 Pro for the broadcasts?  I do have the
Thompson MP3 Pro plug-in; I use the dial-up stream as that's what my
connection is.  What can I do in MP3 Pro to make sure the sound doesn't
suddenly get distorted and fuzzy as I'm listening?  thanks for any info you
can give here.  By the way, I use Win 98 SE and Winamp 5.08E.

Peter