JamminJerry and the Monster Music Mix

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chit-chat-cafe@xxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:59:57 -0400

Good morning, everyone!  I hope you like music, meaning rock, pop, country,
country, comedy, maybe even classicle?  Well if you do? I hope that you will
join me starting at 16:00 GMT on ACB Radio Interactive.
http://interactive.acbradio.org
This translates into 12:00 PM eastern, 11:00 AM central, and 09:00 Pacific.  We
will have music, and fun, but we can't do it without you!  you request the
songs, you make the show what it is.  I hope to see you all there.  make sure
you tell your friends, and family about this show. of course, msn, email, and
the phone lines will be available for your requests.  This is four hours of
great music, and fun.  Won't you join me?