JJRN pre-birthday show!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Chit Chat Cafe, where the grill is open 24 hours a day,seven days a week." <Chit-Chat-Cafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 10:44:36 -0400

Well here it is! just one week before my birthday, and I am doing a show
tonight.  I would be doing one next saturday, but do to moving, that won't be
possable, so here is my pre-birthday show.  unfortunitly no alkahal is here,
but we will still selibrate.  won't you join me starting at 22:00 GMT, 06:00 PM
eastern, 05:00 central, and 03:00 Pacific, for JJRN tonight on New Era Radio.
http://listen.neweraradio.com:8000
I know it is broadband only, but with the music, cohost, and fun, why would you
want to do anything else?