It's Time To Lift Those Hands

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <liftthosehands@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "A list for announcements and discussion" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radio4life-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 23:33:04 -0500

Say? What have you been up to during this week? Well, tell me about it while enjoying some good music and conversation extolling our living Lord.

You can hear the show from 1 to 3 Thursdays universal time which is nine o'clock (eastern time) on Wednesday nights in North America. We have an awesome time every week.

Now, I have a special announcement for those who can't hear the live presentation. This is so very cool!

Of course you can catch the replay of Lift Those Hands on Tuesdays between 11 and 13 universal time and on Sunday mornings on Radio For Life dot net between 7 AM and 9 AM eastern time.

You may now listen to the show any time you want by visiting the broadcast gallery on The Global Voice.

If you visit Radio For Life, there is now a link to the broadcast gallery from our archive page that takes you right to the Lift Those Hands page in the Gallery.

I look forward, as always, to our special time together.
Twitter ID is lynnwhite51
Check out my online station http://www.radioforlife.net

database 4327 (20090811) __________

http://www.eset.com