Re: It's A Shame More Cant' Use Evil Lyrics Was: Re: Evil Lyrics, latest wrinkle

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:25:23 -0400

Hi List,

I'm not in the habit of responding to my own posts and Chris, I promise,
I'll shut up on this issue after this, but I just found the lyrics to a
rather obscure Hank Williams SR. song called Rockin' Rollin' Ocean.

Now mind you, I didn't find the lyrics to the Gloria Jones version of
Tainted Love--although they are almost exactly the same as those of the 80's
version, and I also didn't find the lyrics to I am a coward by Gino
Washington, but those 2 songs are extremely rare and no one remembers
them--except old guys like me and maybe a certain Marty what's his name,
<G>.

Again, I believe this to be a worthwhile plug-in for Winamp.  There, now,
I've said my piece and I'll be quiet now.