Re: Internet TV Streams Not Working in Latest Version

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 00:34:15 -0400

Thanks, Ron, for responding. Can I do this highlighting and cursor routing with
System Access to Go? I can't seem to move around the library very much with my
Window Eyes 6.1 without Winamp crashing on me. So using Window Eyes is kind of
a nonstarter for accessing the info in that section. Believe me, I've tried
quite a few times. Don't have a copy of JAWS, so it's SA to Go for now or
nothing, at least until the official release of Win Eyes 7.0 and the scripts
I've heard about. I'm a chicken, I admit..

Thanks again.

Evan