Re: Individual Graphic EQ settings...

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 20:41:54 -0600

Yup, I know there's a way to do what you guys want but I'm not sure how to do that. I'd sure like to know.

I am interested in this question also and I believe that what Mac wants to know is are the equalizer settings active while making a recording or are they flat or base line while recording and only active during playback mode.