RE: Individual Graphic EQ settings...

  • From: "John Gurd" <j.gurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 08:22:52 -0000

There's a whole bunch of presets available with helpful names such as
"reggae" and "classical". You can also save your own. To get at them just
put the focus on the graphic equaliser window and type "ctrl-S". Just typing
"S" gives you access to a menu where you can save and delete presets.

HTH

John Gurd