Re: I need some installation help, for version 5.33!!

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:34:53 -0700

Well, I did that, but, still I am getting an abort message!  I think this
might have something to do with the program destination file/browse thingy,
because I usually skip over that and move onto the rest of the install, but,
it seemed to have different directions, than before; I could, obviously, be
mistaken about that.  Otherwise, I might still have to delete the SQR
Crossfader and Disc Writer, as what I deleted seemed to have to do with the
DSP plug in feature, which I had installed, but not used, a few months back!
What do you think , Bob?

Thanks,

-Mac-