I miss the 80's! don't you?

  • From: "Jerry Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 08:36:28 -0500

how many of you out there love the 80's as much as I do? well? show your
support in the 80's by joining us for the House of Fun, on ACB Radio
Interactive.
http://interactive.acbradio.org
Starting at 10:00 AM eastern, 09:00 central, 07:00 pacific, and 15:00 UTC for
three hours of great 80's music!  the bangles, the cover girls, Michael
Jackson, styx, Samantha Fox, Taco, and so so much more!  getting lost in the
80's for three hours is one oay of helping you stay warm during this cold
season.  we will be taking your requests VIA email, MSN messenger, the phone
line, and the request page located at www.jjhof.com we hope to see you all
there.