Re: I had downloaded an album that was an albw

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 13:49:26 -0400

Hi Rudy,

Well, you could try Winamp's Database feature, but I've never had much luck
with it.  Actually, it was called the mini-browser and I have just checked
and I don't see it even available in version 5.093.

Having said that, you could individually label each file by loading it into
Winamp and pressing alt + 3 (keyboard 3) to open up the file information
dialogue--which allows you to use the tag editor.  You will see 2 groups,
ID3 V1 and ID3V2 which allow you to enter track number, title, artist,
album, year, ETC.  The ID3V2 is more complex, allows for more information
and longer edit fields.

Have fun.