Hear them before you can buy them today on The Hard stuff!

  • From: Bob Kanish <bkanish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 06:10:21 -0700

Okay, I suppose it's pretty obvious by now that when you tune into The Hard
stuff on New era radio, you know you're going to hear tons of classic metal
drenched in ice cold beer.  But, did you know that The Hard stuff is also
the place to hear the latest metal albums before you can buy them?  That's
right, this year alone The hard stuff has premiered the latest releases
from fear factory, Killswitch Engage, Flaw and Dokken to name a few before
they ever hit record stores and we're doing it again today.  The
long-awaited release from velvet Revolver, the supergroup made up of scott
Weiland from stone temple Pilots and Slash, duff and Matt from Guns and
Roses, hits the stores this tuesday.  wanna hear more than just the single
on the radio?  Then tune into The hard Stuff today.  If that wasn't enough,
the brand new album from Motorhead hits the stores on June 22, but I've got
it all queued up and ready to blow your speakers to hell on today's
show.  Of course we'll also be swilling plenty of beer and cranking up
loads of classic metal and taking your requests so why in the world would
you go anywhere else?  waste part of your Saturday with me as I deal out
The Hard stuff today on New era radio starting at 4:00 Eastern, 1:00
Pacific and 20 UTC.  Here are all of the details.
Broadband Stream: http://listen.neweraradio.com:8000
Modem stream: http://badbob.servebeer.com:8282
MSN: contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email: hardstuff@xxxxxxxxxx