Re: Google tool bar ...

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:52:47 -0400

Wow, if it was me, I wouldn't want the google toolbar doing anything. I tried it once and it just screwed things up for me. If it were me I would just uninstall it and get rid of the fool thing.

But that's just me!
I know Winamp gives you the opportunity to install it when you install Winamp, but I always uncheck all the boxes for all the extras i.e. Google tool bar for internet explorer, and all those others. That way I get the cleanest install possible.

At 06:52 PM 9/11/2008, you wrote:
How can I get Google tool bar to fill information, name, e-mail ...when it says: your google tool bar can fill this in for you?? I cannot check anything to do this. Thanks, Don

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3436 (20080911) __________