Good times a plenty on The Hard Stuff today!

  • From: Bob Kanish <BobKanish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:10:58 -0800

Yep yep yep, it's time for another Saturday party on The hard Stuff. Today I'll be paying tribute to Van halen in honor of their induction into the rock and roll hall of fame. We'll also celebrate the music of Boston and the soaring vocals of Brad Delp who passed away last night.

I'll also squeeze in some brand new metal from Hatesphere, Dark Tranquillity, Marduk, Dimmu Borgir, and many many others. Of course you can send in your requests by MSN Messenger at badbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The beer is already flowing and the tunes are already cranking so just tune in and set your Saturday for party mode.

Broadband:
http://radio.thehardstuff.net:8190

Dialup:
http://radio.thehardstuff.net:8192