Re: Getting Win amp?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:09:09 -0600

hi.  The link you'll want to look at is

http://www.acbradio.org/winamp.html
That'll give you a basic explanation, in easy to understand terms, what Winamp is, the kinds of things it can do and keyboard shortcuts to do specific things.

At 04:48 AM 11/16/2005, you wrote:
I have been monitoring your list for several weeks with the intent of using win amp. It seems that there are more problems using it than with WMP or RM. This mainly seems to be in the original setting up to use with screen readers.

For someone new to win amp is there a new users setup guide for screen readers to use to minimize problems? I am not a computer novice but I don't want to reinvent the wheel if something exists to ease the pain of discovering a new program and its many features.

Everett

line.
Archives located at:
http://www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>