Get Away From it All with Toews on the Waves

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:24:40 -0600 (CST)

Wanna get away from it all? We offer you Toews on the Waves at 7:00 PM Eastern tonight. This week, in our twenty-minute spotlight, we feature songs about getting away: hiding out, avoiding parents, escaping the grind, and so on, we've got them all tonight on Toews on the Waves. We have our other features in place too: the Douglas Adams Tribute, Songs I Can't Stand, the Mooth Meditative Moment, Ripley's Believe it or Not, and so very much more. It's going to be a fantastic show, so I really do hope you'll join me. It's all coming up in just under two hours at 7:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM Pacific, and Monday morning at 0:00 UTC.

Toews on the Waves can be heard Sunday evenings from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM Pacific, or Monday morning from midnight to 2:00 AM in the UK. To listen, direct your browser to http://www.legend-oldies.com, click on "listen", then choose your favorite media player. While you're there, please check out the many other fantastic programs The Legend has to offer.