Fw: [streamad] rock and Roll Mayhem is back

  • From: "chris reagan" <chrisgr1015@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4TheBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 21:58:47 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "chris reagan" <chrisgr1015@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 9:39 PM
Subject: [streamad] rock and Roll Mayhem is back

> Hello there all you rock fans!
>
> Well, you've asked for it, you've wanted it to return to the internet
airwaves, well now it's hear!  Rock and Roll Mayhem is back with a mix of
the best in rock from now to yesteryear.  My lovely assistant will be taking
your requests and emails.  Contact info will be at the end of the message.
We'll be diving into spots such as Pinkies place, where we play two songs
from pink floid.  We'll also be doing a spot called my new rock prodiction,
where I play what I think might hit the charts from todays rock artists.
This weeks group will be alterbridge from the album 1 Day Remains and so
much more!

> So come on down to my house for two hours of the best rock from 8 to 10 pm
est, 5 to 7 PM pacific.  Oopse, I almost forgot to tell you where!The place
to be for the show is my home:
> www.superalternative.net
> Just go to the webpage and click on the listen link, then your favorite
playor in the bandwith you use.  Broadband is 128 and dial up is 24 k.
That's all there is to it.