Re: Fw: Upgrading Winamp User System

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 15:22:18 -0400

I wouldn't worry about this at all.  This is meant for folks who use the library extensively and have an account set up on their system, which I do not, accept for buying Winamp pro, and they send you somewhere else for that.  Bottom line, if you don't remember setting up a Winamp account on their site, do nothing and just use Winamp as always.
I don't know why they need all that extra crap now, because Winamp is fine without it.

At 06:50 AM 5/14/2009, you wrote:

Hi
  Could you please explain what this really means?  Thanks for your help.

Marsha