Fw: SUPERAntiSpyware. Free Adware, Spyware and Malware Protection for your PC

  • From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <DJDoctorP@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:39:20 -0400

High Chris,
I am sending this to you, because you are the owner of this list.
I found this email in my inbox when I got back here this morning,
It had the email address for Winamp For The Blind attached to it.
I just wanted to bring this to your attention just in case you weren't aware of
it.
The email is below my message.
  John.
PS. I know this doesn't have anything to do with Winamp, that's why I'm
bringing it to your attention.
----