Fw: Just downloaded and installed Winamp but can't play file

  • From: "Vivien Palcic" <vivienpalcic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:45:37 +0800

Hi list,

I'm forwarding the below again, as I didn't get any further with this problem,
even though I have held down the Shift key to select all the file types in the
preferences dialog and pressed Space to associate all file types. I don't know
what else I'm meant to do. Any help greatly appreciated. (I'm running Windows
XP Home and Jaws 7.0.)

Vivien