Fun Music And More On Today's Djd Invasion

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <users@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-cast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 05:28:55 -0600

Hi Guys!
Joine me on ACB Radio Interactive from 2 to 4 PM eastern for today's Djd
Invasion. This week, we'll be taking at some new and old pop and rock, as well
as exploring some dance and some tunes from other countries you might like. All
of this, plus your requests by email or msn messenger to the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocksalways
So at 2 PM eastern, head on over to
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and join me for the fun!
All the best,
David, A.K.A Djd
This email message was scanned by the Nod32 Antivirus System. Visit
http://www.nod32.com
for more information about this product.

Check out The Djd Invasion for a show that features a variety of songs, from
past to present, fro the US to Europe and beyond, from all types of musical
styles and genres. Go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
for more info