Re: Free Xm Stations Zipped

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 00:13:31 -0500

Hi DJC,

I would like the list.

----- Original Message -----
From: "djc" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 11:17 PM
Subject: Free Xm Stations Zipped

I'm pleased to make available to you all the xm stations as .m3u files so
that you can pick your station. For your free zipped copy Please contact me
privately at:
djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And I'll send your zip file as an attachment as fast as the requests come
in. Now I also need to tell you that Aol can change these at any sec. There
is 2 of the streams that are not working and that's the 40s chanel and one
called high standards. I've left the .m3u files for those in the zip incase
they return but all the others are working and there's 28 stations
altogether unless we find more of them. Several friends of mine have been
working with me to make sure we bring you the most accurate list. You have
no worry writing to me. I do not put your addresses in my address book.
Thanks.
Don Coco
Sacramento, Ca.

     djc's Jukebox: http://paulmerrell.net:9212