Re: Evil Lyrics

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:21:54 -0400

Hi Larry,

You can click on the graphics near the top of the page to enter
preferences--and you can try to play with some settings.  The interface is
poor, but you can get around if you are familiar enough with the facilities
of your screen reader.  Using JAWS, the auto graphics labeler does not work
to label the graphics.  However, if you switch to the JAWS cursor, navigate
to the line of graphics just below the title bar, set your screen echo to
all and move slowly across the graphics, JAWS will read tool tips associated
with various graphics, which you can label manually by pressing insert + G
and then following the prompts (name application ETC.) and then access with
the JAWS cursor and numpad slash.  One of these will take you to the
settings or preferences dialogue.

Be sure to check your firewall settings.  I see from the FAQ on the Evil
Lyrics site, that people running Norton system works or Norton Utilities may
have to adjust those programs to allow Evil Lyrics to work properly.