Re: Encore, and Complete, Presentation of Toews on the Waves

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:06:38 -0500

Yeah, doesn't exactly make sense. I'm willing to bet it was probably an e-mail sent to the wrong address or something.

At 10:45 AM 8/16/2005, you wrote:

Sorry, you lost me. What's a bad idea?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, Brian Olesen wrote:

Hi,
This is an extremely bad idea if you like windows media contents.

Best regards
Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>