Re: Detecting flash drive as portable player

  • From: Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 00:49:34 -0400

Hi Norma and List,

I would also like to be able to turn this alert off. I say no to installing Flash Player support but every time I connect a flash drive to the computer and run Winamp, the darn alert comes up again and I have to tell it no again.

On 4/28/2013 10:13 PM, Norma A. Boge wrote:

Hi guys,

I wasn’t sure how to put my problem in the subject line, so I appreciate your indulgence. I’d like to know how I can tell Winamp that a thumb drive I just connected to my PC is not a portable music player. It’s not a huge deal, but rather irritating.

Thanks,

Norma