Re: Data disc play back with Winamp 5.05

  • From: Reg Webb <reg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 16:48:49 +0100

Hi

There seems to be a bug which shows up on some system for no good reason
that anyone has yet explained to me.  Try going to the CD_linein plug
in, which is in  your input plug ins list in the Winamp Preferences tree
view, and press spacebar on the "configure" button.  Uncheck the
"digital extraction" and "use bundled sonic engine" boxes, and check the
box which reverts to playback via your sound card.  Press OK, and press
close on preferences, and see if that helps.

Reg

In message <20040911122825.82749.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx writes

--