Re: Creating Playlists

  • From: <commodore128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:57:44 -0500

Hi,

Well, third time was the charm!  I finally got a playlist that works.  I
didn't have to have the playlist file in the same folder as all the music
though, but I think enough people have already mentioned that.  I think what
the problem was, was that  the first two times I tried creating a playlist,
I was   playing a music file or two to be sure I had the song I wanted.  In
the Add File window, I was trying out different songs and I think those were
the songs that were the ones remaining on the list.  For those of you who
don't know what I'm referring to, I had created two playlist, each with over
100 songs or so.  Needless to say, this took a little time to do.  I saved
multiple times during the process but when I was done and went back to play
the .m3u file, all the songs I'd saved were gone, with the exception of one
or two songs.  This third time though it went without a hitch.  I didn't
sample any songs as I was making the list, I saved multiple times, and
everything is fine and good.

Mike