Re: Creating Playlists

  • From: "Rob Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 23:33:01 -0400

Hi. No, you do not have to save your playlist file specifically into the
folder where your music is located. Once you have created an m3u file, and
saved it to a specific place, then do not cut it and paste it anywhere else.
If you want to save it to another place, then save it to that place
specifically.

Sincerely,
Robert Robinson
robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx