Re: Cory's Country Cavalcade

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:06:08 -0500

Hi Loretta

I'm not sure how often Cory monitors the list, so maybe it might be better
to keep your requests for songs to private mail  or to the regular ACB
Radio Interactive request address. He'll see it much faster and might be
able to get your song on for you.
Plus, if you only want your response to go to one person, private mail is
always the better option since, again, all 200 some odd people won't have
to see it.  Certainly not yelling at you in any way, just atempting to keep
things on track.  Keeping everyone happy with over 200 people ain't easy.