Cool Bluegrass Station Accessible with Winamp

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:19:29 -0500

Hey everyone. This morning in the "Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday" newsletter
put out by Dean Martineau of Top Dot Enterprises, there was a link to a
bluegrass station. So I went to the website, and clicked on the Listen link.
They have all the popular players up there, and I chose Winamp and voila! So
those of you bluegrass fans out there, check out www.worldwidebluegrass.com and
tell 'em Jake sent ya! And do us all a favor by choosing Winamp! The station's
playing nicely in stereo for me.
Jake