Come join me for breakfast.

  • From: "Michael Capelle" <capelle1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 07:06:46 -0600

Hungry anyone?
Would you like some eggs to go?
how about pancakes with sausage?
if you said yes to one or more of these questions, then come join me for breakfast in america, only on the global voice. Breakfast start at 14:00 UTC, and your orders will be taken via e-mail, MSN, skype, and even, the telephone. So, pull up a chair, no RSVP needed. T get ahold of the diner, please add: yourvoice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to MSN, to skype us, add:
the.global.voice
to call into the show, visit:
http://www.theglobalvoice.info
for the list of numbers.
hope to see you in the diner, for breakfast in america.