Re: Closing Sound Solutions Window In Winamp5.03a

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 13:28:59 -0400

My point was just that usually, Google gives me what I'm looking for in the
first five or so results, and it takes under a minute to find whatever it
is that I'm after.
There's nothing wrong with asking for URL's on-list, but maybe send the URL
or at least the "thank you very much" reply to the URL off-list.
Each question like that generates what, maybe four or five messages that go
to every list member?
and yes, I know I'm now adding another post to this topic. *laugh*
and so it goes...
Chris